I've been called the Queen of Facebook Stalking before. Really, I just spend all day on Facebook so I know my way around.
One thing I never really took advantage of was Facebook's mobile features. But now that I have, I want to share some of the cool things I've learned.
Note: if you don't have unlimited texting on your phone (what year are you living in?) this might get a little expensive for you.
Also, I'm assuming that you already know you can view Facebook on your mobile phone by going to http://m.facebook.com/.
1. Update your status via your cell phone.
Text your status to “32665” and it will update. (note: you have to install Facebook Mobile first).
2. Upload photos to your page using your camera phone.
Send your photo via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your caption in the message body. (note: you have to install Facebook Mobile first).
3. Have your twitter account automatically update your Facebook status.
Go to http://apps.facebook.com/twitter/
4. Get a text message whenever certain people update their status.
Go to your mobile settings (http://www.facebook.com/mobile/?settings) and type the person's name you want to get sent to your phone.
5. Get a text message whenever someone messages you or posts to your wall.
Go to your mobile settings (http://www.facebook.com/mobile/?settings) and check the checkboxes of what you want sent to your phone.
Stalkerish? Maybe. I'm just one of those uber-connected people :)
5 minutes ago